- You need deliberate strategies to internalize deep work into your system.
- Distraction is the worst enemy when it comes to deep work, and you need to take deliberate actions to minimize the time being distracted.
Quit Social Media
- Social media and other tools may not be as useful as you might think.
- Consider cutting them out of your life.
Drain the Shallow
- Spending more time in a deep work state is the ultimate goal, but we cannot eliminate shallow work in this modern society.
- Take measures to minimize the time you spend on shallow work by cutting down unimportant ones.
- Rule 1
- Rule 2
- Rule 3
- Rule 4